CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

allow me 2 reintroduce myself...

whats up everybody,

this is the "soft launch" of my blog and the official launch will be in about a week or so, but i wanted 2 take a lil time now 2 let u know what my blog and i are about...

my name is jason and as u can tell from the scenery i'm tryn 2 take my game to the major league. while this is my ultimate career goal and the focus of most of my time, its not what i'm all about. i hope that you will subscribe 2 my blog and follow my career pursuits as well as get 2 know me outside of football. i am active with the youth in my community and would like to highlight that as well.

in addition to blogging about my career pursuits and community involvement, i will offer "get fit" tips for other aspiring athletes (or any1 who wants 2 get in shape) and motivational/inspirational quotes 2 help you reach your dreams or just make it through the day. i will also regularly react to your comments and the results of the poll, so pretty much, if u let me know what u wanna talk about, i'll address it.

fyi: any posts that start wit "jj blogging..." will be football related and any starting wit "jase blogging..." will be from my more personal side (lol).

ok, thats the short version of what this is all about. hope ur interested.

now, come follow my journey...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog Jay......keep it up babe